DID YOU KNOW THAT CCHC:
- Serves and average of 120 hot dinners each night?
- Serves and average of 55 breakfast each morning?
- Each month our food pantry provides three-day supply of food for 500 families and individuals.
- Each year local restaurants, businesses, churches, and community group donate food and supplies valued at over $250,000.
- Over 4,550 volunteers donate over 14,200 hours per year. Based on minimum wage of just $7.25 that equals over $100,000 in labor costs.
- Assuming a motel cost of just $25.00 a night, that equates to an annual cost of $638,750.
For every dollar of support received from local government, the community receives ten dollars in services. The benefit to the residents of Charlotte County in 2009 is over $1,000,000 in services for an investment of $100,000. This is made possible through State & Federal funding and the generous donations of time and money by the citizens and business of this community.